Freshly picked for you: spring time scents, kicks, and coats!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I can confidently say I am in love with Mojo Spa. Everything they do, they do amazingly!

If you read my last post, I mentioned picking up some goodies during their Alice in Wonderland themed party. I've been using them since then and wanted to share how well they've worked. I also included my spring wardrobe staples that you may want to add to your closet!

Light Twinkle Color Adjusting Mineral Makeup 

★ ★ ★ ★ 




When the sales associate told me it was made with natural herbs and flowers, I was all in. Makeup companies try to boast about their "all-natural" products when really, you're getting the same generic and harmful products that you usually find in stores. With ingredients like white tea, everlasting flowers and chamomile, you can be sure that this little beauty smells divine and doesn't mess up your skin. I suffer a lot from stress and acne, but so far while using this product I haven't had any bad breakouts like I usually do. Sometimes I use it over a light layer of SPF moisturizer for a sweet glow, but I've also been mainly using it as a primer for my evening makeup routine. Thirty dollars seems steep at first for a small bottle, but I don't regret buying it for a second!


Vintage Rose Soy Cream Candle

★ ★ ★ ★ 1/2 



Love, love this candle! I can definitely see why it's a bestseller. It smells like a beautiful, fresh bouquet of roses without overwhelming you. Also, it's such a great idea to use the warm, melted wax as a hand a foot cream. It goes on smooth, not sticky, and its scent lasts. I gave it four and a half stars only because of the size--I wish it came in a bigger tin!


Struck by Bliss Perfume Oil

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 


"The scents of kumquat, pink grapefruit, quince, and bergamot combine to create a tart citrus that is both bright and warm and will leave you feeling refreshed and uplifted."

This little bottle is packed with such a fresh, spring scent! On days when I want to switch it up from my Marc Jacobs go-to fragrance, I just roll this perfume oil onto my wrists, base of my neck and behind my ears. There are so many perfume oils that Mojo offers though, and they all smell wonderful.


Struck by Bliss Goats Milk and Shea Butter Soap

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 





I love lathering this soap and immediately feeling its moisturizing effect. The packaging is also a cute little canvas bag that I use to hold small items! It smells just like the Struck by Bliss perfume oil (above), which I like to pair it with for a longer-lasting fragrance. Mojo Spa even offers matching bath salts and a soy candle.

I also was able to update my springtime wardrobe: I stocked up on basic tees from Gap, crisp denim jeans, the classic trench, and the popular, dramatic trench coat.




Find my pale pink flowing trench coat from Zara here, Madewell off-the-shoulder cover up dress here, and Zara cropped jeans here.

Bonus: I fell for the choker's comeback. Find mine at Etsy here!

And if you're looking for a good, every day sneaker for the season, I must say that a bright, black and white sneaker has become my latest obsession:





The Nike Air Force 1 Low is out of stock, but you can find the Cortez (my favorite at the moment!) here.

xo


Post a Comment