my on-the-go beauty faves

Saturday, March 26, 2016



Is it just me, or are mini/travel-sized beauty products the best?? Here, I share some small but essential products that I always have in my bag while at work or out running errands. Starting with the basics that every girl needs.....

1. Smooth lips. I can't go a day without my Vaseline Rosy Lips Therapy balm! It always gives me the pinkest, softest smooch. 

Where to buy: I usually find it randomly at Walgreens or in the aisle for travel-sized items at Target.



2. Soft hands. My hands get super dried out during the winter, so I always need the right lotion handy. I love the 0.84 oz. formula of Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme--it's perfectly sized to throw in a small purse, goes on smooth, and smells amazing. 

Where to buy: You can find it in bigger sizes at pretty much any drugstore, but the one that I carry is sold at Walgreens.



3. Bold, look-at-me lashes. If you don't like to wear make-up during the day, you really should at least be curling your eyelashes! Curled lashes effortlessly adorn your face. If you're looking for the best eyelash curler, I highly suggest the best-seller from Shu Uemura:


My favorite mini-sized mascara to use right after is the Tarte To Go Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara: 



Where to Buy: Shu Uemura's website for the eyelash curler, and Sephora or Tarte's website for the mascara. 



4. Subtle but dreamy pink cheeks. I recently bought the creme blush from Honest Beauty and it's the absolute best blush I've ever used. I use this one day and night! Goes on smooth and stays on.


Where to Buy: I love the Truly Thrilling shade of pink I got from Honest Beauty, but am tempted to try out another shade soon.

5. A plum brown pucker. This one isn't travel-sized, but when I want a satin-like matte finish that isn't overly-drying I grab my ColourPop lipstick in Ruffle. They don't sell it anymore, but I found a shade that's a bit darker and looks pretty similar:


Where to Buy: This beautiful color is called Grunge and is one of the many Lippie Stix sold by ColourPop. 


That's it for now. Feel free to share your thoughts if you have more travel-sized wonders that you love!

Post a Comment